GLOBAL PACK -2018 “Tech Summit” is a power packed knowledge sharing program that covers an array of subjects related to the Packaging Material, Machinery and Ancillary Industry such as the new market trends, technical developments, legislative and regulatory issues.
The profound key speakers at the International Exhibition & GLOBAL PACK – 2018 Tech Summit are Felix A. K. Pinto (Sales Director – X-rite, South Asia, South East Asia & ANZ), Mr. Andrew Hewitson (Global Managing Director – Reproflex3, United Kingdom) Mr. Sethunath P (Managing Director – Reproflex3, India), Mr. Afsal Kottal (Director- Farb Technologies (Formerly Known as Percept Printing Solutions), Mr. Shivkumar Vishwanathan (Vice President- Marketing GVS Cibatech Pvt. Ltd), Mr. Mark Evans (Commercial Director-Kenray Forming Ltd,United Kingdom), Mr. S.S. Cooper (Director- Minipack-India), Mr. Mahadevan G. Iyer (Managing Director- IMA-PG India Private Limited), Mr. P. V. Rao (Managing Director – Mold-tek Packaging Limited), Mr. Vinay Nalawade (CEO & Director – Parakh Agro Industries Limited), Mr. Kamlesh Shah (Managing Director – Mahisa Packaging Systems LLP), Mr. Rohitt D. Mistry (Chairman & Promoter – Holographic Security & Marketing Systems Pvt. Ltd), Mr. Harshal Parakh (Managing Director- Parakh Agro Industries Limited), Mr. Rakesh Marupaka (General Manager- National Sales & Marketing–Mold-tek Packaging), Mr. Atul Sharma (General Manager – Sales & Marketing IMA-PG India Private Limited) will be presenting their topics on the changing trends in the Packaging Material, Machinery and Ancillary.
Topics to be covered at the GLOBAL PACK TECH SUMMIT 2018
- Packaging – A Global Perspective Challenges & Opportunities
- Flexo Printing –re-defining packaging supply chain
- Managing Extractable & Leachable risk for Pharmaceuticals & Food Packaging Materials
- Concept of Unitisation- Shrink & Stretch & Wrapping
- End of Line Packaging Systems
- Pre-press Standardization file, handling/ink making process & recipe reaction/ Inspection of the printed sheets with respect to the originals.
- Process Standardization & Colour Management from Design to Print Offset/Gravure/Flexo Packaging
- Holography & Security Features
- IML (In Mould Labelling)
- Recyclable and Sustainable Flexible Packaging
- FFS System – New Concepts in shoulder design and benefits
- Effective, Efficient & Complaint Packaging Systems: A Pharma Perspective.